You need not long for the lost city of Atlantis as its old glory and splendor is now resurrected at the Atlantis The Palm Hotel in Dubai.
Water inspired themes spark life into each spectacular Atlantis hotel room and suite. Unreservedly spacious, each room is designed to immerse Atlantis guests in absolute comfort and unparalleled luxury.
To ensure your worry free stay in Atlantis, its world finest Guest Services will see to it that all your errands and endeavors will be fully attended by its well-trained staff. And as if that were not enough, the Atlantis even provides fully trained nannies for babysitting services for your child or children. Atlantis Nanny Service provides in-room and out of room babysitting to suit your needs.
At the N’Dulge nightclub, the new nightlife concept Atlantis the Palm will bring you to a whole new level of party life like you have never experienced before. Prepare for that special night, wear Preen Ted Party Dress. Its luxurious V-neckline, flared skirt, exposed back zipper closure ultimately contours your body exquisitely with its slimming hue and breath-taking silhouette to let you stand-out all night!
Atlantis is the majestic resort in Dubai situated on The Palm, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and 5 star luxury. The resort offers relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike, including:
• The Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to 65,000 marine animals
• Aquaventure Waterpark, with 2.3 km of exhilarating rides and slides
• Access to 1.4 km of pristine beach
• World-class cuisine in 20 restaurants
• An indulgent spa to awaken your senses (ShuiQi Spa and Fitness)
• Cosmopolitan boutiques to shop until your heart is content
• Atlantis Kids Club offers kids aged 3 to 12 new and existing adventures everyday
• Club Rush brings teens from 13 to 18 an exclusive hang out with no parents allowed!
To stay or visit this landmark Dubai Hotel is to live out your dreams amidst warm Arabian seas.
• Atlantis, The Palm was the first resort to open its doors on Dubai’s revolutionary Palm Island, on 24 September 2008.
• Atlantis, The Palm’s current footprint on The Palm is 46 hectares (size of 64 Wembley football pitches), this includes 1.4km of beach.
• Atlantis, The Palm has Deluxe Rooms, Ocean Deluxe Rooms, Palm Beach Deluxe Rooms, Imperial Club Rooms, Regal Suites, Terrace Suites, Executive Suites, Presidential Suites, Underwater Suites, Grand Atlantis Suites and The Royal Bridge Super Suite.
• The Royal Bridge Suite – the most luxurious in the resort – measures in at 924sqm and boasts floor to ceiling views of all of Dubai and the Arabian Sea.
• A one night stay in The Royal Bridge Suite costs USD35,000 per night.
• The resort’s two Underwater Suites stretch over 3 floors and have bedroom and master bathroom windows looking directly into the Ambassador Lagoon.
• There are 27 treatment rooms at ShuiQi Spa & Fitness
• 58,000km of steel bars were used in the construction of Atlantis, The Palm; over 9 times the length of the Great Wall of China.
• The façade of the Royal Towers measures in at 200,000m – on which the most technologically advanced high definition video illumination was displayed during the resort’s Grand Opening Event on 20 November 2008.
• There are 100,000 lights throughout Atlantis.
• There are 60,000 Trees/Palms and Shrubs around Atlantis.
• Over 2250 tonnes of marble and stone were used to create the walls, fountains and magnificent floors throughout the resort.
• The priceless Dale Chihuly sculpture in the Grand Lobby of Atlantis was created using 3000 hand blown pieces that were individually placed by hand to create the 10 metre high entry centrepiece.
• The Atlantis Team is comprised of over 500 chefs who serve over 15,000 meals per DAY!
• The team at Atlantis is over 3000 people. The team represents 82 nationalities and speaks 90 different languages!
• Atlantis’ celebrity chefs (Giorgio Locatelli, Nobu Matsuhisa and Michel Rostang) hold 6 Michelin stars between them.
• 21 types of Sushi cut rolls are available at Nobu.
• Up to 1000kg of Black Cod is served per month at Nobu.
• At Ronda Locatelli, 1300 portions of lasagne are sold each month.
• At Ronda Locatelli, 600kg of Italian flour is used each week to make fresh pizza and pasta.
• 4000kg of Atlantis beef is consumed per month.