Palace Of The Lost City – South Africa
Get lost in the luscious beauty of the Palace of the Lost City. It towers like a fairy tale castle in the midst of the lush green valley of the Sun City where its glorious splendor is visible anywhere in the resort.
Its design and idea is taken from the mysterious lost African tribe; its unique towers with elephant tusk embellishments are a symbol of the true luxury and splendour that the hotel offers.
In and around the resort are lush botanical gardens, trickling streams and hidden walking trails that ensure that the Palace does indeed feel like a lost city.
The palace has 338 luxury rooms uniquely themed with African art and interior embellishments.
Take pride of your style as you indulge in the luxury only the Palace of the Lost City can offer. Let Dolce & Gabbana Lycra Leopard Bathing Suit make you roar in style. Its self tie halter neck and lycra lining will surely make you stand out and rule like Katy Perry in her jungle.
Who we are
Sun City South Africa is a specialist division of the African travel company www.go2africa.com. Based in Cape Town, South Africa and operating since 1998 we are the experts in Sun City holidays and in the perfect position to organise your dream Sun City holiday.
Allow one of our Sun City experts to plan each step of your journey from the minute you leave home, until you arrive back after a thousand thrills at Sun City. Leave the flights, transfers, accommodation and all the hassles that go with them to us.
Why book with us?
– After you submit an enquiry on Sun City South Africa one of our friendly and efficient Sun City experts will contact you. Your personal expert will work closely with you to plan, book and confirm your dream African holiday.
Communication by email, phone, skype
– Choose the most convenient way to communicate with your Sun City expert. Get it all in writing with email; schedule the best time for your Sun City expert to phone you or call us toll-free; or communicate via skype.
24 hour emergency assistance
– Fingers crossed, nothing will complicate your Sun City holiday, but this can’t be guaranteed. However, if you find yourself without your luggage, miss a connecting flight or in need of medical attention rest assured that we are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Secure online payment
– When it comes time to pay or provide a deposit we supply an easy-to-use, 3D secure, online multi-currency payment system. There is no need to worry about exposure to credit card fraud or identity theft by faxing personal details or copies of credit cards. By paying in multiple currencies there are no hidden conversion fees, only those charged by your own bank and in addition, we don’t charge credit card merchant fees either.
– In this uncertain economic time it’s great to know your holiday investment is protected. We have purchased a Group Insurance Policy with Axa to provide our clients with default insurance to cover you in the event of financial default against our suppliers and against us as your tour operator from going under.
International and Domestic Flights
– Let our dedicated Flights team find and book the most convenient and value for money flights for you. Our flights team has negotiated with both international and domestic airlines to get the best deals for your African holiday.
Go on safari, visit Cape Town, see thundering Victoria Falls or lie on the beaches of Mauritius
– As a division of Go2Africa.com your Sun City expert will also be able to arrange your flights, transfers and accommodation in other parts of Southern and East Africa, as well as the Indian Ocean Islands.
The Sun City Team
This dedicated team of Sun City experts know all there is to know about a thrilling Sun City holiday. They know which is the best Sun City accommodation option for families, which is the best for adventure junkies or African princesses. They are in constant contact with Sun City, keeping their fingers on the pulse of all new developments – information that they can pass on to you.
The Sun City team have travelled extensively around Africa and also have access to various leading African safari experts which makes them the natural choice to book your African holiday.
Hi Antoinette, – Just to say thanks for arranging our holiday, everything went very smoothly, apart from being a day late leaving the UK due to airport closure. However, once we arrived at OR Tambo and were picked up by Solomon our holiday just got better and better. The Ivory Tree was brilliant and we thoroughly enjoyed the game drives, our ranger Neill, was fantastic making sure we saw plenty of game, some at very close range! David enjoyed the challenging golf course at Sun City. Unfortunately we didn’t win our fortune at the Casino so we will have to save our pennies for our next trip to South Africa…hopefully if we try really hard it won’t be too long before we’re back! Once again, thank you. Janice and David
Hi Antoinette I just wanted to say thank you for organising our trip to South Africa. We had a great time and everyone agreed that we will have to go back again. And thank you for your patience, I know that I chopped and changed itineraries a few times before finally making my mind up! – Matt Tonge
Dear Shihaam, Thank you for your e-mail. We had a lovely time thank you. The weather was great and we sat by the pool all day. We also went to Pilanesberg and saw lots of animals. – Faye Simpson
Hi Shihaam, It was an amazingly awe inspiring place and felt like we were on honeymoon again, pity it was for only one day. Next time I’m booking a minimum of a week to get all the activities done. Do you offer discounts for long periods of stay? – Dan Selby
Hi Shihaam, The experience is very unforgettable, especially for my kids. We really enjoyed ourselves
what with the efficient way you arranged all. Everything went as per plan and we really had not problem at all. Once again, thank you very much for the arrangements. We will definitely use your services in future.- Isheunesu